- Welcome and Official Opening. (Director)
Attending members: Doreen, Gerard, Norma, Stephanie, Thomas, Nate, Irma, Petra, Zack, Jolande, Julia. Proxy vote – Andrea via Stephanie
- Apologies (Secretary)
Andrea Louw, Kay Splint
- Reading and acceptance of minutes of previous AGM (must be by 2 people who attended previous AGM)
Accepted as good. Moved: Norma. Seconded: Petra
- Business arising from previous AGM minutes. (Note – No NEW business can be discussed here)
Meetup use: It had again been looked into, but at this point it was felt that paying for the service was of little to no financial point at this time
- Reports –
- General Business (Director)
– New Business
– Activity Report
– Social Media and Marketing
– 2018 plans
Expand Twitter use, further use of LinkedIn. FFND now officially at Cafe op 2 due to new contract with aforementioned. Create more Almere-centric online content. Create more direct content from website. Idea: advertise for “editorial staff” for IA?
New business cards to be drawn up.
Photos to be sent to Steph for InstaGram usage.
– Business arising from reports
No business arose
– Motions and Proposals
Proposal for new membership pricing
- Abolish the membership fee. Moved: Stephanie Seconded: Petra
For: 12 Against: 0 Abstain: 0
2) A proposal for an alternate paid membership scheme was also brought forward, but withdrawn at the last minute.
- Declaration of Open Board Positions
- Voting for Open Board Positions
Thomas Besuien: For: 11 Against: 0 Abstain: 1
- Declaration Of Life Member
Mark Niekel is now a life member
- Date of next meeting (Director)
Next AGM date to be confirmed. Option of EGM in the 2nd half of 2017 (September)