Any New Year’s resolutions for 2019, like learning the Dutch language?
As of January 2019 this is possible in Almere – in a small setting and at a reasonable price! Specially for all International Almere’s members.
Advantages and conditions:
- Groups of 8 to max. 15 persons
- Location: WTC Almere Stad
- You are a beginner and/or barely speak any Dutch yet
- 2 to 3 hours per class – 12 hours in total (of course it’s always possible to extend the training course by another unit of 12 hours)
- Evening training courses are possible
- Rate: EUR 150 per person for a unit of 12 hours (including VAT, training by an experienced language trainer, teaching material and coffee/tea)
When the group has reached its maximum, we can of course start a new group.
If you want to sign up or receive more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you decide to sign up for the training course, please state your date and/or time preference and we will try to take it into account.
So… talk it over with each other and collectively sign up for our useful and pleasant training!
More about the training course:
- Focus on grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure – both orally and in writing
- Cultural information
- Interactive teaching methods
- Evaluations & personal advice in between classes