We would LOVE to hear from you!
We’re looking for people to write for our latest news page!
Becoming a featured writer for us is simple. We have a few guidelines to follow below, and if you have any queries, you can always use the contact form to talk to us about your ideas.
Ideally, to be a featured writer for us, your article should be:
- Between 600-1000 words, well written and preferably original content.
- The subject must be relevant to people who are living either as an expat, immigrant, or other internationals in Almere. We welcome submissions about health care, family life, culture shock, humorous observations, etc. Your stories about living here are ideal!
- All submissions are subject to editing for content, spelling and grammatical errors, word count, etc. We’ll be in touch with you first if we want to change things.
- Quotes, data, and other third party data must be correctly attributed to the source.
- If you’re submitting an article, please submit it in MS Word. We’ll also need accompanying photographs! We would also love a 3-4 sentence biography, a picture of you, and a link to your website!
- After you’ve submitted your article, we’ll keep you updated on the whole process, and we’ll make sure you’re the first to know when your work goes live!
Got any more questions? Or maybe you’ve already got an interesting article to come out? Contact us!! email@example.com